The upcoming observances of National Marriage Week (Feb. 7-14) and World Marriage Day (Sunday, Feb. 10) are an opportunity to focus on building a culture of life and love that begins with supporting and promoting marriage and the family.
The Secretariat on Laity, Marriage, Family Life and Youth offers the following resources to bishops, priests, deacons, married couples, and lay men and women to help celebrate and live the great gift of married life.
- USCCB news release - coming soon!
- Letter from Archbishop Charles Chaput, OFM Cap., Chairman of the Committee on Laity, Marriage, Family Life and Youth to all bishops, sharing with them the various resources available for National Marriage Week 2019.
- Preaching Resource for World Marriage Day (Sunday, February 10): reflections on the Scriptures of the day to assist bishops, priests, and deacons in preaching about marriage.
- Prayer for Married Couples
- Marriage: Made for a Reason Flyer 2019
- Virtual Marriage Retreat with reflections and prayers to focus on this year's theme, Marriage: Made for a Reason.
- Prayer Intentions for use in your National Marriage Week celebrations.