Misa Dominical 06.20.21
New COVID Guidelines /Directrices diocesanas actualizadas de Covid
June 18, 2021
Dear Immaculate Heart of Mary Family,
On June 15th, the California Department of Public Health provided updated guidance pertaining to State and County regulations relaxation of COVID restrictions. Questions have been asked regarding the policies that we will be following.
In response to the latest news, the bishops met and consulted with the Executive Board of the Presbyterial Council and the Board of Deans to further discuss the lifting of restrictions in the Diocese of San Diego. In a letter to all priests, Bishop McElroy provided the following updates:
- All the restrictions on capacity and spacing for worship and all limitations on meetings and social activities are lifted as of June 17, 2021.
- Masks will be optional, recognizing that the CDC recommends the practice of wearing masks for those who have not yet been vaccinated.
- Distribution of the Eucharist will resume on the tongue and will continue in the hand.
- The reintroduction of the shared cup will be determined sometime in the future.
- Alterations in liturgical spaces and practices necessitated by the pandemic can now cease at the discretion of the pastor.
- The collection and the Offertory procession have been reinstated.
- It is recommended that non-family members bringing Eucharist to the sick should be vaccinated.
- The dispensation from the normal obligation to attend Sunday Mass will end on July 1st.
On behalf of the entire parish staff, I want to express my appreciation to all of you who supported us over the last 18 months. Like you, I am looking forward to a bright summer and to resuming the many activities in our Parish, it will take some time, but I know, with the community's help, that we can get back to normal.
Temporary Office Hours / Horario de oficinas
Temporary Office hours:
Mondays to Thursday 8:45 am to 12 pm & 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Friday 8:45 am to 11:30 am
Closed on Weekends and Holidays
Eucharistic Adoration / Adoración Eucaristica
Eucharistic Adoration / Adoración Eucaristica
May 7th after 8 am Mass to 8pm. Mask must be worn at all times and please observe social distance.
7 de Mayo después de la Misa de 8 am hasta las 8pm. Hay que llevar máscara en todo momento y respetar la distancia social.
Welcome / Bienvenidos
Welcome to Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church in Ramona, CA
Faith should touch every corner of our lives. We know it can be intimidating to walk through those doors, but we've been expecting you. Welcome home!
Bienvenidos a la Iglesia Católica del Inmaculado Corazón de María en Ramona, CA
La fé debe tocar cada rincón de nuestras vidas. Sabemos que puede ser algo intimidante entrar por estas puertas, pero te estábamos esperando. ¡Bienvenido a casa!
Staff / Equipo de trabajo
Faith Formation - Update
Sacramental Preparation Schedule
Register today using the link below:
2021 Annual Catholic Appeal Campaign
IHM 2021 Annual Catholic Appeal Campaign
Thank you for considering a donation to the 2021 Annual Catholic Appeal - We are the Church, Together! By making your gift online, you will avoid postage costs and writing checks, and enjoy the convenience of making online payments from your credit card or bank account You can also pick up an envelope at the parish office.
We are the Church, together, when each of us answers the call of Jesus to do good works and share our faith with a gift to the 2021 Annual Catholic Appeal.
Campaña Anual de IHM 2021
Gracias por considerar una donación al Llamado Católico Anual 2021 - ¡Somos la Iglesia, juntos! Al hacer su donativo en línea, evitará los gastos de envío y la emisión de cheques, y disfrutará de la comodidad de hacer los pagos en línea desde su tarjeta de crédito o cuenta bancaria. También puede recoger un sobre en la oficina parroquial.
Somos la Iglesia, juntos, cuando cada uno de nosotros responde a la llamada de Jesús para hacer buenas obras y compartir nuestra fé con un donativo al Llamamiento Católico Anual 2021.
Eucharistic Adoration / Adoración Eucarística
FORMED - OUR GIFT TO YOU
Resource for Catholic media:
videos, audio books, bible study and more.
You only need to sign up once - you will receive an email when a new bulletin is published
Readings for the week of June 20, 2021
- Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41
- Monday: Gn 12:1-9 / Ps 33:12-13, 18-19, 20 and 22  / Mt 7:1-5
- Tuesday: Gn 13:2, 5-18 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5 [1b] / Mt 7:6, 12-14
- Wednesday: Gn 15:1-12, 17-18 / Ps 105:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Mt 7:15-20
- Thursday: Vigil: Jer 1:4-10 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 15, 17 [6b] / 1 Pt 1:8-12 / Lk 1:5-17
- Day: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 139:1-3, 13-14, 14-15 [14a] / Acts 13:22-26 / Lk 1:57-66, 80
- Friday: Gn 17:1, 9-10, 15-22 / Ps 128:1-2, 3, 4-5  / Mt 8:1-4
- Saturday: Gn 18:1-15 / Lk 1:46-47, 48-49, 50 and 53, 54-55 [cf. 54b] / Mt 8:5-17
- Next Sunday: Wis 1:13-15; 2:23-24 / Ps 30:2, 4, 5-6, 11, 12, 13 [2a] / 2 Cor 8:7, 9, 13-15 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/062821.cfm
- Mk 5: 21-43 or 5:21-24, 35b-43
Youth Ministry - Update
Our 2020-2021 Youth Ministry year will kick off in October! All Jr. High (6th -8th grade) and High School students are encouraged to join us. Youth Ministry is our parish community for Jr. High and High School students before, during and after receiving the sacrament of Confirmation. Youth Ministry exists to introduce Jr. High and High School students to a saving faith in Jesus Christ and provide them with tools for spiritual growth where they will have the opportunity to develop a relationship with God and others that will influence the community around them. For more information contact Veronica Brewster 760-789-0523 ext. 1006.
Register today by clicking the link below:
Did you know your purchases can make a difference? AmazonSmile donates to Pastor of Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Parish in Ramona Calif when you do your shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/27-3979770
Please consider advertising with us?
If you are interested in learning more about placing an ad in our church bulletin or directory, please contact Jon Becker at 913-645-0542, or by email at [email protected]
Placing an ad raises visibility for your business in the community, and functions as a charitable donation to the parish also, which helps us tremendously. We thank all of our current and future advertisers for their support, and encourage our parish members to patronize their businesses.”