Holy Week - Streaming Mass
IHM Paschal Triduum
(Masses will be streamed live via Facebook, schedule below)
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020, Eucharistic Adoration from 10 am to 7 pm. (No Adoration on Holy Thursday)
- Holy Thursday, April 9, 2020, Evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper, at 7:00 p.m.
- Good Friday, April 10, 2020, Friday of the Passion of the Lord, at 5:00 p.m. starting with Stations of The Cross.
- Holy Saturday, April 11, 2020, Mass at 8:00 p.m. (No Reconciliation on Holy Saturday)
- Easter Sunday, April 12, 2020, Mass at 9:30 a.m.
*Click image below for our Facebook Live Stream
Welcome / Bienvenidos
Welcome to Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church in Ramona, CA
Faith should touch every corner of our lives. We know it can be intimidating to walk through those doors, but we've been expecting you.
Bienvenidos a la Iglesia Católica del Inmaculado Corazón de María en Ramona, CA
La fé debe tocar cada rincón de nuestras vidas. Sabemos que puede ser algo intimidante entrar por estas puertas, pero te estábamos esperando.
¡Bienvenido a casa!
Faith Formation - Update
- The broadcast starts at 5 pm, and is an hour long.
- Youth can access the event on any device with a web browser – but the faster the connection, the better.
- I’ll shoot you an text and/or reminder on Facebook on Sunday afternoon to remind you.
*We will have small group discussions on ZOOM at 6:30 pm. Please download Zoom https://zoom.us/j/4886121711
Join our group on Facebook IHM Youth Group were I post update, resources and articles.
Veronica Brewster - Youth Coordinator
URGENT RESPONSE TO COVID 19
Most Reverend Bishop Robert W. McElroy
Bishop of San Diego and Imperial Counties
The public health response in our society is changing daily, and it is essential that the Church move in tandem with prudent efforts to stop the spread of this pandemic.
Both the governor and San Diego County have issued declarations prohibiting meetings of more than two hundred fifty people, and calling for social distancing even within smaller gatherings.
In light of these government actions, and the public health challenge which underlies them, I consulted with the Presbyteral Council yesterday and again today. As a result, I have concluded that the following actions must be implemented in all of the parishes and schools of the Diocese of San Diego:
Effective Monday morning March 16th, no public daily or weekend Masses will be held. Parishes are encouraged to keep churches open longer hours for personal visitation, intermittent recitations of the Rosary, and visitation to the Blessed Sacrament.
All Catholics in the Diocese of San Diego are dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass during the coming weeks.
All parish and diocesan schools and religious education programs will be suspended effective this Monday. The Diocesan School Office is notifying the schools of this suspension; the Office has in prior days sent to the schools substantive materials for long distance learning for use during the suspension. We will be providing video streamed Sunday Masses celebrated by priests and bishops of our diocese in English, Spanish and Vietnamese every week. Your parishioners can access these celebrations be linking to the diocesan website at sdcatholic.org starting this Sunday.
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Most Reverend Robert W. McElroy
Bishop of San Diego
2020 Annual Catholic Appeal Campaign
Annual Catholic Appeal Campaign 2020
Every year we are all invited to participate in the Annual Catholic Appeal (ACA), which is an opportunity for all of us to support essential ministries and services that benefits many in our local Churches. We invite you to prayerfully consider your response as a faithful steward of the gift which God has joyfully bestowed on you. Please pick up an envelope to make your pledge or donation or click on the link below to make secure pledge or donation.
Todos los años se nos invita a participar en la Campaña Católica Anual (ACA), que ofrece a todos la oportunidad de apoyar los ministerios y servicios esenciales que benefician a muchos en nuestras Iglesias locales. Les invitamos a considerar en oración su respuesta como un fiel representante del don que Dios les ha otorgado con alegría. Por favor, tome un sobre para hacer su compromiso o donación o oprima el enlace de abajo para hacer un compromiso o donación de forma segura.
SUSPENDED - Mass Times / Horario de Misas
Saturday / Sabado
Sunday / Domingo
7:30 am 9:30 am
11:30 am (Spanish - Español)
Holy Days 8:00 am
Reconciliation / Confesiones
Saturdays / Sábados 3:30 pm
Spanish Mass 4th Wednesday of the month 6:30pm
/ Misa en Español 4to Miércoles del mes 6:30pm
Office Hours / Horario de oficinas
Monday thru Thursday
8:00 am to 12 pm & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
8:30 am to 11:30 pm
Closed on Weekends and Holidays
Staff / Equipo de trabajo
- Father Ignatius Chiedu Dibeashi, Pastor
- Deacon Andres Escobedo, Hispanic Ministry Coordinator
- Deacon Bill Turner, Assistant to the Pastor
- Wandaleen Kehler, Parish Office Manager
- Carmen Hayes, Director of Faith Formation
- Veronica Brewster, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Darlene MacDonell, Bookkeeper
- Larry Amick, Custodial & Maintenance Services
- Prayer Request, Please send email requests - Thank You
Publications / Boletines
You only need to sign up once - you will receive an email when a new bulletin is published
Readings for the week of March 29, 2020
- Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45
- Monday: Dn 13:1-9, 15-17, 19-30, 33-62 or 13:41c-62 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 [4ab] / Jn 8:1-11
- Tuesday: Nm 21:4-9 / Ps 102:2-3, 16-18, 19-21 / Jn 8:21-30
- Wednesday: Dn 3:14-20, 91-92, 95 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 / Jn 8:31-42
- Thursday: Gn 17:3-9 / Ps 105:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Jn 8:51-59
- Friday: Jer 20:10-13 / Ps 18:2-3a, 3bc-4, 5-6, 7 [cf. 7] / Jn 10:31-42
- Saturday: Ez 37:21-28 / Jer 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13 [cf. 10d] / Jn 11:45-56
- Next Sunday: Mt 21:1-11 / Is 50:4-7 / Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 [2a] / Phil 2:6-11 / Mt 26:14—27:66 or 27:11-54
FORMED - OUR GIFT TO YOU
Check it out - a great resource for Catholic media: videos, audio books,
bible study resources, and more.
Eucharistic Adoration / Adoración Eucarística
During this difficult period we are having Eucharistic Adoration
Tuesdays and Thursdays (except Holy Thursday) from 10 am to 7 pm
Durante este período difícil que estamos viviendo tenemos Adoración Eucarística los
Martes y Jueves (excepto Jueves Santo) de 10 am a 7 pm
Did you know your purchases can make a difference? AmazonSmile donates to Pastor of Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Parish in Ramona Calif when you do your shopping at smile.amazon.com/ch/27-3979770
HOW TO REGISTER CHILDREN AND YOUTH FOR FAITH FORMATION
All Registration forms are available at the Seton Center. Please come visit us at the office or call Carmen at 760-789-6151 if you have questions.
Hours for the Faith Formation Office
Monday & Friday 9 am to 12 pm
Wednesday 9 am to 6 pm
Tuesday & Thursday 11 am to 8 pm
Faith Formation Carmen Hayes at 760-789-6151
Youth Coordinator Veronica Brewster at (760) 484-3246
Please consider advertising with us?
If you are interested in learning more about placing an ad in our church bulletin or directory, please contact Jon Becker at 913-645-0542, or by email at [email protected]
Placing an ad raises visibility for your business in the community, and functions as a charitable donation to the parish also, which helps us tremendously. We thank all of our current and future advertisers for their support, and encourage our parish members to patronize their businesses.”
Learning About The Priesthood
The Diocese of San Diego hosts “Explorer Day” for those men who are interested in exploring a possible vocation to the priesthood. The day is held at St.Francis Center on the campus of the University of San Diego from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. If living a life of service for Christ and the people of God is attractive to you, take advantage of the opportunity to attend Explorer Day. Call Fr. Lauro Minimo at St. Francis Center at (619) 291-7446 for more information.